$80,000 - $95,000
- The Process Engineer can be an individual contributor or supervisor of small teams, responsible for assignments within own area.
- Responsible for implementing good process safety practices in own area and within project teams.
- Completes assignments which involve the application of a variety of diverse engineering methods.
- Identifies and investigates issues that present unusual conditions; solutions may require development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques.
- Assesses feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering tests, products, and executes and leads performance improvement activities which may employ various process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, BPI, KAM, etc.).
- Develops key performance indicators (KPIs) and management dashboards based on strategic objectives and performance improvement goals.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Certification in a process improvement methodology (such as Six Sigma Green Belt, or Lean) or a P.E. certification is preferred.
- 3 years of process engineering experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.