$70,000 - $80,000
- The Chemist is responsible for developing innovative chemical processes, contributes to new product development, and provides chemistry and lab support. Identify and execute cost savings projects for the site.
- Conduct lab experimentation to develop new products and processes to meet market needs.
- Provide support to pilot plant operation through lab studies and specialized analytical testing.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$80K.
- The Chemist will have a BS or MS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience evaluating and advising on project viability in a chemical plant / pilot plant setting.
- Certification in a process improvement methodology (such as Six Sigma Green Belt, or Lean) or a P.E. certification is preferred.
- 5-10 years of related experience. Some supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.