$100,000 - $120,000
- The Process Controls Engineer will provide technical support in project development and execution, maintenance troubleshooting, and installation, startup and turnaround activities on all PLC’s, DCS and instruments.
- Develop and put into place long term strategic goals for plant instrumentation replacement upgrade.
- Will provide technical support to operating area managers and operators as well as participate in selection of new and replacement plant instruments\software.
- Apply reliability principles in obtaining the best solutions regarding problems with instrumentation and set up of calibration and PM schedules.
- Prepares or reviews construction budgets based scope of project for replacement and new instruments and control logic.
- Manage system back-ups and reliability of each DCS and data collection systems.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Five years in a directly related controls position.
- Hands-on knowledge of control systems (DCS/PLC). Emphasis will be placed on skills related to ABB\Foxboro\Delta V control systems.
- Applicable knowledge of instrumentation; including valves and transmitters Proficiency and experience with concepts related to level, temperature, pressure and flow measurement.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.