$120,000 - $145,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer will provide high level technical support to maintain and enhance the production effectiveness of the plant assets.
- Provide leadership for specific PSM elements including Safeguarding, Management of Change, Process Hazard Analysis, and Mechanical Integrity.
- Improve technical knowledge throughout the organization, especially for the engineering staff.
- Assist unit resources to manage long term optimization of the production assets including assurance of ongoing operating conditions, identification of cost/rate/process capability improvements and developing plans to eliminate pervasive or systemic performance issues.
- Lead Safety Studies (e.g. HAZOP, PSSR) and determine Safety Integrity Level (SIL) classification for safeguarding instrumentation.
- Lead and execute process improvement studies (e.g. to improve yields, reduce waste, reduce cycle time, increase capacity).
- $120K-$145K. Relocation assistance available.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 10 + years’ experience in process or production engineering in a continuous process operation.
- Team leadership and project management skills.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in Process Technology and Process Safety Management (Management of Change, Safeguarding, PHA, Mechanical Integrity).
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing experience, Emerson Delta V and PI are pluses.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.