$80,000 - $95,000
- The I&E Engineer will provide technical support as it pertains to DCS and PLC system administration – maintenance, troubleshooting and projects.
- Provide support for Instrument and Electrical Engineering project design and construction.
- Capital project management for Instrument, Analyzer, Communication systems, Security systems, Local PLC systems, Utility Instrument.
- Mentors and trains Operators on our DCS supporting controls systems.
- Provide technical support to training, safety and day-to-day troubleshooting efforts.
- Participate in project commissioning and startup activities, including assisting in tuning of control loops.
- Some relocation assistance available. $80K-$95K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE and 3 years of experience in a chemical plant environment.
- Instrumentation project engineering design experience preferred.
- Familiarity with project management, electronics, logic design, computer programming, chemistry and fluid mechanic.
- Understanding of the function of many types of instruments/sensors/online analytic equipment in process plants.
- Understanding of third party devices and setup interfacing with DCS (PLC, microcomputers, etc.).
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.