$110,000 - $120,000
- The Production Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of a continuous chemical manufacturing plant including direct management of the production supervisors and operating staff.
- Drive continuous improvement, manage the production budget, and act as production champion for quality and regulatory affairs (OSHA, EPA, local regulations, PSM, cGMP, ISO, and food safety).
- Efficient operation of all production areas Reviews SOPs and ensures that all GFSI, ISO, cGMP, HACCP, and food safety procedures are in place.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$120K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 7+ year’s management experience in a chemical plant - preferably in a continuous chemical process plant.
- Must have previous supervisory experience; union labor preferred.
- Experience with OSHA PSM and chemical industry EHS concerns.
- Experience with ISO and Food Safety systems is highly desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.