$65,000 - $75,000
- The Process Engineer is responsible for daily observation of plant processes to ensure proper operation and product quality; provide production/process engineering support for daily troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Quality assurance of engineering calculations, including process simulation input and output data, and process safety.
- Running plant experiments, reporting on them, and implementing change based on experimental results.
- Design and implement small projects in order to improve upon the cost position of the plant.
- Providing process engineering expertise in RCA, PHA and PSM. Formulates PFD’s and Material/Energy Balances.
- $65K-$75K. Some relocation assistance provided
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 1+ years of experience in a chemical plant.
- Knowledge of process modeling & simulation software such as ASPEN or HYSYS.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations, safety standards, computer software and services, and current chemical engineering technology.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available