$85,000 - $105,000
- The Process Engineer is the site resource for relief valves, relieving systems, and equipment overpressure protection.
- Review capital and non-capital projects for overpressure scenarios and determine corrective actions when needed.
- Determine corrective actions when necessary to bring RV’s in alignment with API 520/521 and company safe discharge guidelines.
- Manage documentation for sizing and safe discharge assessments.
- Lead the development of Front-End Process Design Packages for capital improvement projects.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $85K-$105K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a chemical operation.
- Relief Valve experience.
- Working knowledge of API standards 520 and 521.
- Experience working, designing, troubleshooting, and/or modeling.
- Safety and environmental compliance systems such as RVs, SIS, Flare, and rubber systems.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.