$90,000 - $130,000
- The Project Engineer will develop and implement capital projects including design, field construction and commissioning of new projects.
- Will develop the scope of work, cost estimates and schedules for capital projects, generate ideas and propose projects to improve equipment performance, manage detailed designs and write construction bid packages, evaluate/select process/equipment and outside contract services and work directly with vendors, contractors and other engineers.
- Prepare purchase requisition, plant work orders, and monthly cost/project status reports, provide assistance to plant personnel and outside contractors to troubleshoot problems, and review contractor field work and monitors safe work practices.
- $90K-$130K. Relocation assistance provided.
- The Project Engineer should have a BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 8+ years in chemical manufacturing.
- Solid understanding of unit operations with experience in both batch and continuous processes.
- Manufacturing equipment knowledge including reactors, heat exchangers, piping, and pumps and pumping systems, boilers, cooling systems and technical drawing interpretations.
- Experience with leading, managing and executing capital projects at all phases from start of project definition to start up and commissioning.
- Knowledge and exposure to yield analysis and measuring production efficiencies. PMP a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available