$120,000 - $150,000
- The Reliability Manager leads the reliability team in the areas of loss elimination, risk management, life cycle asset management and preventive and predictive maintenance programs of the unit.
- Oversees and participates in the development of engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect plant manufacturing operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Works with project engineering and technical management to ensure the reliability and maintain ability of new and modified installations.
- Participates by providing criteria for the evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Reliability Manager will have a BSME (chemical and electrical considered as well).
- 10+ years reliability/maintenance experience in a petrochemical or refining facility.
- 5+ years of reliability and/or maintenance management experience in a petrochemical or refining facility.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.