$70,000 - $95,000
- The Mechanical Engineer will provide technical support/troubleshooting and engineering expertise to the maintenance execution work team during the planning, scheduling and execution of work.
- Support the implementation of the plant reliability program that includes predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Identify, coordinate, and deliver training to plant personnel on proper operation and maintenance of machinery.
- Conduct root cause investigations to reduce repeat failures of equipment.
- Analyze equipment data and identify probability and consequence of failure by utilizing technical expertise and predictive technologies.
- Relocation provided. $75K-$95K.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 2 + years of relevant experience in plant equipment reliability, preferably chemical, refinery or similar PSM regulated environment.
- Experience with SAP or CMMS, Six Sigma Certified preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.