$90,000 - $115,000
- The Project Engineer is responsible for defining, executing, and evaluating site capital projects.
- Accurately manage project budget forecasting, spending, and invoicing. Schedule project tasks and coordinate with contractors, maintenance, and operations.
- Work with site colleagues throughout the project life cycle. Provide technical assessment and engineering support of proposed or newly implemented solutions. Provides technical assessment of new equipment.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 4+ years experience in a chemical plant or similar process industry.
- Familiar with safe practices (e.g. HAZOP, PSM, JSA, MSA, PSA, etc.).
- Knowledge of process instrumentation (i.e. pressure, level, temperature, flow, analytical, etc.) and automation systems (i.e. distributive control systems and programmable logic controllers.). Knowledge of electrical power distribution, grounding, and protective devices. Knowledge of process equipment (i.e. pumps, heat exchangers, centrifuges, chillers, boilers, etc.).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.