$150,000 - $190,000
- The Engineering Manager will provide leadership, long term strategy and vision to the Maintenance and Engineering Department, which includes; Safety, Quality, Capital Execution, Reliability, Mechanical Integrity/PSM, and Planning and Scheduling.
- Create and promote an environment within the Maintenance and Engineering group that achieves incident free performance.
- Lead the engineering team to provide process improvements and execute capital projects. Provide the necessary engineering support to execute projects, address actions from various sources such as mechanical integrity inspections, PSM audits, PHAs, incident investigations, etc.
- Provides leadership to drive proactive, predictive maintenance practices to improve reliability. Maintain the reliability of equipment and infrastructure to maximize on-stream time.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$190K.
- The Engineering Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- 15+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing / refinery environment. 5 + years’ experience as an Engineering Manager
- Track record of projects executed. Knowledge of plant reliability processes / tools.
- Track record of working/leading in an established maintenance planning & scheduling work process, and / or having championed that process in a manufacturing facility.
- Process Safety / PSM competence; API / ASME understanding.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship not available.