$110,000 - $130,000
- The Supply Chain Manager will oversee strategic planning and execution of all external product spend and develop a global sourcing strategy – including launch into new regions/countries.
- Unique opportunity to drive lean and operations excellence in strategic sourcing, transaction management and supplier management.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure finished goods are purchased and delivered at the most competitive market prices.
- Drive speed to market on all new product sourcing efforts.
- Develop dashboard metrics for Purchasing and manage performance to metrics.
- Oversee supplier partner relationships to ensure smooth and mutual business connections.
- $110K-130K. Relocation provided.
- The Supply Chain Manager will have a BS degree in engineering, supply chain management or finance or business. Deep functional experience in supply/demand planning and direct spend category management.
- Proven track record of spend management with a complex, global organization. Experience in strategic sourcing approaches (e.g. decomposing value chains, developing cost models, joint process improvement, specification rationalization, partnership development).
- Experience with direct sourcing (from the factory) and exposure to a buying agent model.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.