$130,000 - $150,000
- The Director of Engineering will serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company’s strategic direction.
- Develop strategic planning for the direction and control of product development activities.
- Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for the department.
- Assure that department achieves objectives and project completion within budget and time frame. Motivate staff and provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, recognizing the role as that of both manager and support resource / mentor.
- Hire and direct staff of senior group members to acquire necessary resources to meet scheduled commitments.
- $130K-150K. Relocation provided.
- The Director of Engineering will have BS or MS degree with an Engineering major.
- Experience leading / coaching Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Project and Design Engineers.
- Successfully manager in an engineered to order equipment and systems environment. Competent in electronic hardware and software design.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.