$90,000 - $116,000
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for all maintenance operations including preventative, predictive, reliability improvement, and emergency repairs.
- Develop and implement reliability improvement programs and projects.
- Oversee all site maintenance operations and site utilities. Focus should be on driving reliability improvement and cost control.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years of overall engineering experience in a refinery, chemical or food ingredient processing plant.
- Should be knowledgeable in preventive / predictive maintenance, RCA and CMMS. Must have strong technical skills in an environment utilizing rotating equipment, pumps, tanks, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.