$120,000 - $135,000
- The Sr. Project Manager will provide guidance and support to the other members of the project and engineering teams.
- Direct the execution of each project from initiation to closing.
- Manage the work of the project work groups: engineering; procurement; construction; commissioning; suppliers; consultants; and contractors. Manage the project scope of work and changes.
- Plan and manage the project schedule. Provide regular updates to stakeholders and apply means of recovery where required.
- Working with the stakeholders, identify, report, and develop plans to exploit or mitigate project risks. Manage the project budget and monitor cash flow.
- Travel up to 30%.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$135K.
- The Sr. Project Manager will have a B.S. degree with an engineering major and 10+ years of relevant experience in project management and engineering. A P.E. is a plus.
- Strong management skills with ability to direct, manage and/or support project and engineering personnel. Demonstrated ability to manage scope, budget, and schedules effectively.
- Experience identifying and mitigating risks in complex design/build projects.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels, within and outside the company.
- Experience in managing design, procurement, and construction of industrial projects involving chemical processes is a must. Experience in plant design and construction would be a valuable asset.
- Experience in tank fabrication and specifications would be a valuable asset. Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.