$110,000 - $135,000
- The Production Supervisor will support / manage the production team.
- Develop a strong operational competence for the plant site.
- Lead coaching, training, and development of operators. Lead daily production meetings for the site and identify necessary changes to the daily production plan as needed.
- Ensure that operational priorities and targets are understood and met by shift. Ensure compliance with PSM requirements. Specific examples include initiating MOCs, PSSRs.
- $110K-$135K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Supervisor / Unit Leader will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in chemical process industry in direct chemical manufacturing operations environment. 3+ years as a supervisor in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.