$90,000 - $120,000
- The Production Engineer works to optimize the economic performance of the assigned process unit(s) by improving yields or reducing energy and other usages.
- Improve the reliability of the process unit and to maximize OEE.
- Actively supports the site & area safety programs via participation in PHAs, LOPAs, MOC, incident investigations, resolution of action items, and other activities to ensure safe operation and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain all process documentation up-to-date. Provides process design information for small capital and/or expense projects.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 2+ years’ experience in the chemical manufacturing industry working in operations / production.
- Sound technical and analytical skills.
- Six Sigma preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.