$110,000 - $145,000
- The I&E Engineer will lead the design verification for the site’s critical equipment.
- Develop SIS engineering documentations such as I&E drawings, I&E equipment specifications, SIS safety requirement specifications, SIL calculations, PLS logic narratives, PLC Logic, cause and effect matrices.
- Responsible for complete design verification of non-instrumented/electrical process safety critical equipment utilizing persons and relevant discipline engineers.
- Provide engineering support for IPL testing.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$145K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE and 7+ years in a chemical plant or refinery.
- DCS and PLC experience is desired. Electrical system experience 480+ volts preferred. Ability to analyze complex technical issues and develop engineering solutions.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.