$130,000 - $160,000
- The Operations Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, establishing guidelines and controls, and directing the activities in the operating units in order to manufacture and ship products to customers in a safe, economical, and timely manner.
- Actively supporting and enforcing the plant’s HSE standards.
- As a member of the site management team the Operations Manager will also be expected to support site management team initiatives and help drive change.
- Site Process Safety Manager for MOC process.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$160K.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS degree in chemical engineering.
- 10 years of experience in an industrial setting within the chemical industry, with 5 years experience in a line management role.
- Experience managing multiple units.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.