$90,000 - $115,000
- The Embedded Software Engineer will be developing next generation and improving existing embedded graphics and compute drivers.
- Customizing our products for new embedded hardware and real-time operating systems.
- Profiling and optimizing drivers and applications.
- Writing and reviewing technical specifications. Working as a team to produce reliable, high quality, safety critical solutions.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will have a BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development (C/C++).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication is crucial.
- Experience with embedded operating systems (VxWorks, Integrity, Linux, Deos, etc.). Strong organization and technical skills.
- Experience developing, debugging, and troubleshooting embedded OpenGL, Vulkan, or OpenCL drivers an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.