$80,000 - $105,000
- The Production Engineer works with operations, maintenance, and reliability professionals to improve the reliability of the process units.
- Supports the site & area safety programs in PHAs, LOPAs, MOC, incident investigations, resolution of action items, and other activities to ensure safe operation and regulatory compliance.
- Serves as the unit production expert and provides technical counsel and troubleshooting assistance
- Provides process design information for small capital and/or expense projects.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$105K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in a chemical plant, refinery or similar PSM regulated industry.
- Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.