$100,000 - $120,000
- The Embedded Software Engineer will design, build, and test embedded software and systems for commercial and military products.
- Development and management of software and system requirements and design documentation.
- Produce project technical documentation required to meet internal, customer, and/or contractual requirements. Support all aspects of prototype debug, testing and demonstration.
- Relocation provided, $100K-$120K.
- The Embedded Software Engineer will have a BSEE or BS Computer Science or similar and 6+ years with real-time embedded systems.
- Experience in MIL-STD-498 and/or DO-178B/C in CMMI level 3+ Safety Critical development environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining software and system requirements and design documentation. Extensive C/C++ experience in a real-time environment. Multi-threaded application experience.
- Experience developing software in a Linux-based environment.
- Must have the ability to obtain and/or maintain DoD Secret level clearance.
- Ability to convert complex MatLab Simulink functions into real-time executable code in product applications.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. #z