$160,000 - $200,000
- The Operations Manager will manage the operation of the process units in a way that achieves an injury and incident free performance; is in full compliance with environmental standards and protects the health of the employees and community.
- Plan, budget and manage plant operations to achieve on-time output to satisfy the S&OP within approved budget expenditures and the development and prioritization of tactical plans with Maintenance, Engineering, S&OP and Commercial groups.
- Maintain manufacturing efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs by effectively reviewing and directing the activities of key subordinates in the areas of safety, production, product quality, planning and scheduling and maintenance.
- Select, train and develop Production Leaders, Production Engineers and staff in order to maintain a workforce capable of operating the process that meets all customer needs and company goals to ensure the long-term competitiveness of the business.
- Relocation provided. $160K-$200K.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS or MS degree with a chemical engineering major.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and cultural change agent.
- Continuously contributing and improving overall plant’s performance through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring, and training.
- 10+ years of operations management experience required in a chemical plant environment. Individuals must have in-depth knowledge plant equipment function, maintenance technology as well as an appreciation of engineering issues.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. #z