- The Continuous Improvement Manager will drive culture of operational excellence. Mentor champions and project leaders.
- Lead strategic deployment of business improvement through continuous improvement.
- Conduct Kaizens, Lean projects, and DMAIC projects.
- Deliver oversight of Six Sigma training as needed.
- $120K-$160K. Relocation provided.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 10+ years of chemical industry experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and DMAIC. Training in “Fit for Purpose” 6 Sigma Model a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.