- The Operations Audit Manager develops, schedules, and implements performance assurance programs for the manufacturing organization.
- Ensure support is provided to drive continuous improvement. Provides ownership for the ongoing improvement and auditing of company-wide EHS procedures.
- $120K-$160K. Relocation provided.
- The Operations Audit Manager will have a BS or MS degree and 10+ years of chemical manufacturing industry experience.
- Leadership in the auditing area including areas such as Responsible Care registration (RCMS) and OSHA PSM audits. GAP assessments.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.