- The Production Engineer will provide engineering support for the assigned production area.
- Interface with design, process, quality, and reliability engineering to troubleshoot problems.
- Perform incident investigations. Calculate final spill amounts. Evaluate feasibility and economics of proposed projects.
- $95K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 7+ years experience in a petrochemical or refining facility to include distillation.
- ASPEN experience, knowledge of PSM.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. #z