- The Controls Engineer will serve a broad industrial market including oil & gas, water and wastewater treatment facilities, pipelines, and all types of manufacturers, including automotive.
- The Automation Engineer / Controls Engineer will work both individually and with a small team, depending on the size and nature of the project.
- Help design, develop, install, manage and maintain equipment used to monitor and control custom engineered systems deployed in various industrial settings. Substantial customer interface.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Controls Engineer will have a BS degree and 3 + years as a Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer designing automation projects.
- Basic knowledge of computer software and test procedures.
- Hands on experience with PLCs (AB, GE, Siemens, Omron, Automation Direct), HMI systems, AC drives, DC drives, relay controls, servos, and / or VFDs.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.