- The Process Engineer will maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while continuously improving process efficiencies, yields, production rates, changeovers, and costs.
- Reduce process variation through standardized work methods and enhancement of teammate capabilities.
- Employ Six Sigma methodology and tools to analyze sources of process variability, and identify opportunities for improvement. Improve process capability and production output while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree and 4+ years of process engineering experience evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Lean Manufacturing and / or Six Sigma training and application experience in manufacturing.
- Must be open to travel to support other plants in the US
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. #z