- The Maintenance Manager will prepare and administer programs, methods, systems, and practices for reducing costs and improving employee and plant efficiency, safety, productivity, and reliability.
- Direct the Maintenance Department in practices, standards, specifications, and policies that comply with the process safety code of Responsible Care and Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Direct the Maintenance Department in a manner to reduce costs, improve productivity, increase reliability, and enhance safety and environmental performance.
- Develop and control the maintenance budget requirements including monitoring expenditures, adjusting priorities, and forecasting future maintenance expenditures.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$155K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major (ME preferred)..
- 10 years’ + experience in maintenance supervision / management in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.