- The Sr Safety Engineer leads cross-functional teams in support of design and implementation of EHS projects.
- Drive safety culture change with human performance tools and develop and audit incidents prevention programs.
- Provides full scope safety and health support to maintenance and contractors on site, to include equipment safety such as lockout/tagout, confined space entry and supporting construction projects, etc.
- Relocation assistance available. $90K-$110K.
- The Sr. Safety Engineer will have a BS degree in a related EHS discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on, plant floor health and safety program management in a manufacturing facility is mandatory.
- Knowledge and skill in support of equipment safety, fall protection, incident investigations and contractor safety orientation.
- CSP certification is strongly preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. #z