- The Electrical Engineer will provide engineering recommendations to new designs and modifications to improve overall reliability.
- Develop / modify maintenance procedures, switching instructions, work task lists, recommended spares lists, etc.
- Provide electrical expertise to the maintenance group.
- Lead / Facilitate Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of related experience required .
- Familiar with NFPA 70, NFPA 70E, NETA ATS, and NETA MTS. Familiar with ETAP.
- Working knowledge of 230kV, 69kV, 15kV distribution equipment, 5kV and 480V utilization equipment, process controls, motor control centers, switchgear, transformers, Power Management Systems and protective relays.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.