- The Mechanical Engineer will support and implement fixed equipment mechanical integrity initiatives.
- Monitor and drive improvements and corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain risk-based inspection program and strategies per API 580/581 to minimize risk of equipment failures and process safety incidents.
- Provide admin services to Risk based Inspection software.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$140K.
- The Mechanical Engineer / Fixed Equipment Engineer will have a BS or MS Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer working on fixed equipment in a chemical plant.
- An API Certification (580, 510, 570, 653) is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.