- The Reliability Engineer will develop asset management strategies including: risk plans, operating plans, and equipment maintenance plans.
- Facilitates & participates in structured RCFA.
- Maintains and analyzes elements of Reliability data.
- Manages preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- $110K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Reliability Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Experience working with a CMMS (SAP ideal).available.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.