- The Process Controls Engineer is responsible for process automation problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Participate in PHAs, PSSRs, and incident investigations.
- Familiar with commercial aspects of control system upgrades and service contracts. Responsible for process controls performance and how it relates to company profitability.
- Complete project scopes, P&ID mark-ups and PFD development.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years of chemical industry experience. EPC experience considered.
- Foxboro DCS experience preferred. Controls upgrade or conversion projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.