- The Sr. Project Manager will provide strategic project direction and ownership for multiple plants in the U.S. and internationally.
- Manage day-to-day cross functional project teams in support of larger sized capital projects ($10MM to $90MM).
- Develop and execute project scopes, estimates, safety & execution plans and schedules to be defined, negotiated, and agreed with key stakeholders, to meet defined business needs.
- Projects completed to within approved budgets, in line with corporate Accounting and Capital Efficiency procedures & principles and to negotiated schedules.
- Projects to follow chemical industry PHA requirements, and MOC processes. Minimize number of incidents due to non-compliance with Process Safety Management [PSM], contractor safety rules, and/or site safety procedures.
- Relocation provided. Could work out of home office. $140K-$180K.
- The Sr. Project Manager will have a BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree with 10+ years in chemical, refinery, or related PSM plant.
- Experience managing projects of $50MM +, including management of the engineering design firm.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting systems.
- Expert knowledge and experience with the installation of chemical manufacturing systems, processes and equipment.
- Must be willing to relocate to project site globally. Travel ~50%.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.