- The Sr. Electrical Engineer will provide electrical engineering and technical expertise to ensure the safe and reliable operation of electric power systems in food manufacturing and processing facilities worldwide. This includes electrical power distribution systems, design, optimization, troubleshooting, specification and selection of equipment, consulting on safety, risk assessment, maintenance, testing and utilities.
- Provide electrical engineering and project management expertise to support local project engineering teams, so as to ensure that the stated safety, quality, reliability, schedule and budget objectives are met.
- Provide support to the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHSS) Department regarding worldwide electrical issues, including electrical safety, hazardous area classification and electrical installations.
- Lead technical resources in the execution of power system studies for existing and proposed facilities, to optimize electrical system reliability and personnel safety. This includes equipment reliability, load demand, load flow, short circuit, protective device coordination, arc flash hazard studies, transient stability and harmonic analysis.
- Provide mentorship, coaching and training to other Electrical Engineers in the organization.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$155K.
- The Sr. Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE or MSEE.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in related roles, including experience working in manufacturing and/or electrical utilities or power generation operating plants.
- Significant knowledge of electric power generation and distribution systems and electrical engineering design.
- Ability to perform and interpret results of power system studies including reliability analysis, load flow, short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash hazard.
- Experience in solving electrical system problems involving complicated protective relaying systems, generator controls, and electrical equipment such as circuit breakers, variable frequency drives, and uninterruptible power supplies.
- Experience with 34kv and up. High voltage equipment experience a plus and switchyard facilities. Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time on the job, including international locations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.