- The Technical Manager will manage the resources required to maintain high levels of process safety and environmental performance, monitor and improve the quality and efficiency of plant operations.
- Develop a strong contingent of process engineers and work to support of the plant's long-term technology program.
- Manage the development and execution of capital budget and capital project planning.
- No relocation provided. $130K-$145K.
- The Technical Manager will have a BS or MS degree in chemical engineering.
- 10+ years of chemical operations experience.
- Supervisory experience in a process engineering management or production management role in a chemical plant.
- Demonstrated expertise or leadership in HSSE, PSM, Project Management.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. #z