- The Safety Engineer will be current on the latest safety, health and environmental initiatives and best practices.
- Identify and design safety initiatives will little oversight.
- Experience creating and drafting job hazard analysis and machine risk assessments.
- Effectively market safety, health and environmental initiatives and communicate a clear, fresh message to all levels of the organization.
- The Safety Engineer will have 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing production environment with demonstrated experience in industrial safety health, environmental, fire protection and security.
- A BS degree with a safety major (or related) is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to changing priorities based on business needs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.