- The PHA Facilitator will plan, facilitate, and manage the PHA program for all US operating sites.
- Collaborate with the company process safety team and site leadership to evolve the PHA program.
- Establish a PHA process that delivers a safeguard inventory, approval process and quantitative assessment that results in a reduction in process safety risks.
- Establish process to measure PHA scoping to ensure key stakeholders are engaged and aligned with the scope.
- Partner with operational leaders to establish effective and engaged PHA teams where operational team members view themselves as empowered and accountable for the success of the PHA program.
- Travel 30-50 percent annually.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$150K.
- The PHA Facilitator will have a BS degree in engineering or experience in leading team where hazard recognition is a top priority.
- 5+ years in chemical manufacturing or other PSM mandated process industry.
- Deployment of process safety programs. Leadership role in a highly hazardous chemical operations process.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.