- Provide mechanical engineering expertise and support for both rotating and fixed equipment to ensure the reliable operation of world class chemical manufacturing facility.
- The Mechanical Engineer will provide general mechanical project engineering support to the operation and maintenance of a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Lead mechanical reliability program to achieve best in class results in terms of reliability of the operation and life-cycle cost for rotating and fixed equipment in world class solids manufacturing and handling facility.
- Support Reliability Centered Manufacturing initiatives aimed at improving occupancy and efficiency of the process.
- Provide mechanical engineering expertise in the resolution of equipment failures, the selection or evaluation of plant equipment, and the operation of fixed and rotating equipment.
- Monitor mean time between equipment failures and perform root cause analysis to identify solutions to eliminate chronic equipment problems.
- $100K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 8+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer in a chemical, petrochemical or refining facility.
- Familiarity with all aspects of rotating and fixed (vessel and piping systems) common in chemical plants.
- Experience with ASME, API standards and reliability best practices.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.