- The Plant Engineer will support company safety and health guidelines and facilitate that culture in the plant.
- Develop process documentation including Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Equipment and instrumentation specifications and operator instructions.
- Train staff on proper operation of new or revised equipment, maintenance on proper PM requirements of that equipment and EH&S on environmental or safety impact of process. Participate in new product development resulting in new process design spanning from the handling of raw materials to palletizing and storage of finished goods.
- Provide hands on installation support when modifying existing equipment and or installing new equipment.
- Perform (RCA) root cause analysis and root cause failure Implement preventative and predictive maintain programs via administration and implementation of available technologies (oil analysis, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, thermography, motor testing)
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Plant Engineer will have a BSME (or similar) degree and 5 + years of experience including extensive knowledge of continuous web handling.
- Good hands on plant experience with knowledge in maintenance/reliability, CMMS, equipment troubleshooting and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Experience with PLC logic, automation systems and CAD. Understanding of power transmission & pneumatic components.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.