- The EHS Manager will be responsible for leading strategy development and execution of world class EHS systems and activities.
- Direct EHS & Security programs to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and company policies. Accountable for all state, local, and federal permitting including NPDES wastewater, underground injection control, air, Title V, RCRA, and CWC.
- Implements EHS standards, provides technical assistance on EHS issues, and partners with the business on compliance, project management, and EHS management issues.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$175K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Occupational Health and Safety or smilar.
- 10 plus years of leading a successful EHS program. Extensive knowledge of federal and state mandated OSHA and EPA programs, ANSI, DOT and NIOSH requirements.
- Experience overseeing multiple sites. Experience in chemical manufacturing, industrial hygiene (IH), PSM, inspections, audits, corrective actions and safe work practices. Knowledge in environmental permitting including waste, water and air (Title V). A Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) or Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.