- The Sr. I&E Engineer will perform electrical and instrument engineering functions in a capital engineering organization and act as a leader to other instrumentation and electrical engineers.
- Strong understanding of P&IDs and control logic.
- Design electrical equipment, controls and instruments per OEM specifications.
- Prepare design information and the documentation for the assigned capital expenditures, major maintenance and/or construction activities they are assigned.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$145K.
- The Sr. I&E Engineer will have a BS degree in electrical or instrumentation engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in a chemical, industrial, paper or manufacturing facility with exposure to construction practices.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment in industrial facility.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.