- The Sr. Process Engineer will provide technical support to operating areas to ensure an adherence to standard and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Lead the development of Front End Process Design packages for capital improvements to address safety, quality, delivery, inventory and cost opportunities.
- Process simulations, heat and material balance and process flow diagrams. Piping and Instrumentation diagrams, process equipment specifications.
- Effective use of OSHA-PSM elements including Process Hazards Analysis, Management of Change, Pre-Startup Safety Review, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- $110K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in process, production and/or manufacturing engineering within the chemical, petroleum and/or polymer industrial manufacturing environments.
- Experience in polymer / resin processing industries preferred.
- Familiarity with chemical plant Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Honeywell Experion and/or advanced control a plus.
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.