- The Maintenance Manager has responsibility for the management of the Maintenance Department.
- Actively participate in plant and departmental safety programs, promote and enforce safety rules and good housekeeping methods. Coordinate all maintenance craft activities for proper, safe execution of multi-million-dollar plant turnarounds.
- Direct and administrate Reliability, Engineering, and Maintenance resources to meet and exceed all safety, health and environmental regulations, and Corporate Group requirements.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- A minimum 5 years' as a manager / supervisor of a chemical plant maintenance department.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.