- The Production Engineer supports plant operations with chemical engineering expertise.
- Lead plant and process design and implementation, and support production teams to work safely to achieve targets in the areas of production, costs, and quality product.
- Provide chemical engineering input into design changes including process safety and process control.
- Develop and update Operating Procedures and training materials, and lead training.
- Lead solving of complex problems related to process, mechanical, control systems, equipment integrity and other disciplines.
- Lead development of production plans including operation scheduling and operation conditions.
- Participate in PHAs, (Process Hazard Analysis), MOCs (Management of Change) and PSSRs (pre-start-up safety reviews).
- Relocation provided. $80K-$105K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years experience in chemical engineering with a detailed knowledge of chemical process operations, OSHA and PSM.
- PHAs, MOCs and PSSRs (pre-start-up safety reviews).
- AIChe a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.