- The Environmental Engineer will ensure compliance with all federal, State and local air, water and waste regulations.
- Maintain, renew, and obtain new construction/operating permits for all media as required.
- Ensure all environmental compliance records are complete and organized and all reporting requirements are met and submitted in a timely manner.
- Understand and apply as necessary all federal, state and local release/spill regulations. • Responds to on-site emergencies and accidents.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Environmental Engineer will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as an Environmental Engineer with 3 years of experience at a chemical manufacturing plant or equivalent industry. Good Title V work experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.