- The Sr. Process Engineer will support to maintain and enhance the production effectiveness of the plant assets.
- Provide leadership for specific PSM elements.
- Improve technical knowledge throughout the organization, especially for the engineering staff.
- Assist unit resources to manage long term optimization of the production assets.
- Coordinate the identification, cause and solution for complex problems. Determine safety integrity level classification for safeguarding instrumentation.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 10 + years’ experience in process or production engineering in a continuous process operation.
- Team leadership and project management skills.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in Process Technology and Process Safety Management (Management of Change, Safeguarding, PHA, Mechanical Integrity).
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing experience, Emerson Delta V and PI are pluses.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.